We are pleased and excited to offer our Ambassador Program (work exchange) for those who are seeking to be more involved in the extendYoga community. We welcome friendly, energetic yogis/yoginis who are dependable, responsible, task-oriented and trustworthy.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- support Studio Directors & Managers as needed during shifts
- working the front desk (checking students in, using online booking system, making transactions)
- answering phones, answering questions
- light cleaning/maintaining of studio: mainly rental mat and tea bar upkeep
- a consistent practice at extendYoga for at least 6 months prior to applying
- ability to commit to the position for at least 6 months
- availability to work at least 1-2 shifts per week (including weeknight and weekend flexibility)
- willingness to be open to new ideas, receive feedback, give feedback & have FUN!
- enthusiasm, respect and reliability
- a LOVE for yoga and for spreading the love!
- free unlimited yoga!
- 15% off retail items
- 30% off most workshops/specialty classes
- consideration for paid positions
- most importantly, you will be immersed in and an integral part of the amazing extendYoga community