We extend a warm welcome to all that come through our door. We are a community that is accessible to everyone – all ages, body types, ability, and experience. Whether you are new to yoga and simply exploring what’s possible, looking for a breakthrough or looking to break a sweat, we have something for everyone.
If you are looking for a particular class, please let us know. We will help you find what you desire on your journey to extend your mind, body, and soul. Remember to sign up for class online to hold your spot and to check for up to the minute updates and details.
Please visit our Online Scheduler to view our schedule, sign up for class/workshop and see who is teaching.
How to sign up for classes/workshops:
- You are not required to sign up online for class, although we STRONGLY recommend it and your spot is not guaranteed if you do not sign up.
- Please visit the Online Scheduler, and create an account.
- Sign up for any class by clicking “add to cart.” You will NOT be charged for class, just put into the class. When you arrive at the studio, payment will be taken (via drop in, package, etc).
- If you need to cancel, please log back into your account and cancel. Spots are held up until 10 minutes before class begins, then given up to those who may be waiting.
- Class packages, workshops and special events can be purchased under the “series” tab on our online scheduler.
- All class packages and workshops are non-refundable and cannot be shared. Pre-registration and payment are required for most workshops.
- Not sure where to start? We’ve got a great New Student Special ($20, 2 weeks unlimited classes), so you can try a bunch of different classes/teachers.