We are LIVE STREAMING classes via Zoom! Can’t make it to class? No problem. We’ll send you a recording of class (live for 48 hours) so you can practice whenever works for you!
All Annual, Monthly and Rolling Pass members as well as 10 class Pass holders will be able to apply their current passes to all our online classes. If you don’t have a membership/pass, purchase a drop-in class.
How to sign up for our live stream classes:
- Make sure your email is accurate on your Mindbody account (do this by going to “My Info” once logged into Mindbody). Also check the “email” notification boxes to make sure you get automated emails from us.
- Sign up for your classes! You can use your existing membership, passes, or purchase a drop-in class.
- You’ll receive a reservation confirmation from Mindbody when you book your class. Make sure you receive this email (check your “promotions” folder in gmail and spam boxes).
- We will email you 15 minutes before class begins with the link (via Zoom) to access class. Please reach out if you have not received the link 15 minutes before class (this email will be coming from one of our Studio Directors, not Mindbody. Check your “promotions” folder in gmail and spam boxes).
- If you do not receive an email and you’ve signed up at least 5 minutes before class begins, email extendYogaOnline@gmail.com for the link.
- Grab your mat, set up your space, and enjoy your practice!
Accessing live stream classes after they happen:
- We are recording the majority of our live stream classes and sending them out to the class roster after the class is over (via a link).
- You will have 48 hours to enjoy the class recording.
- If you want to take a specific class, but can’t make it, or had to miss part of class (we get it!); make sure to sign up anyways in order to get the post-class email with the class recording.
- Note: Participants and chat content is NOT recorded, only the teacher is recorded.
If our Live Stream class times don’t work for you, let us know! We also have revolving selection of On Demand classes that you can take anytime, as well. (Make sure you hit “Subscribe” on our YouTube page so you know when we upload new classes!)