We are now LIVE STREAMING all our classes via Zoom!
All Annual, Monthly and Rolling Pass members as well as 10 class Pass holders will be able to apply their current passes to all our online classes. If you don’t have a membership/pass, please donate by selecting one of the donation options (starting at $10). Every bit helps us continue to operate behind the scenes (pay staff & teachers) and add more classes.
If you work in a Hospital/Expose yourself to COVID-19 at your place of work (Doctors, Nurses, First Responders…), please enjoy unlimited classes on us (email hello@extendYoga.com and we’ll get you set up).
How to sign up for our live stream classes:
- Download Zoom on your computer or device.
- Make sure your email is accurate on your Mindbody account (do this by going to “My Info” once logged into Mindbody). Also check the “email” notification boxes to make sure you get automated emails from us.
- Sign up for your classes! You can use your existing membership, passes, or purchase class via donating. (Note: reserving from a computer is more user friendly. If booking via the MBO app, please view all donation options and select one to complete booking).
- You’ll receive a reservation confirmation from Mindbody when you book your class. Make sure you receive this email (check your “promotions” folder in gmail and spam boxes).
- We will email you 15 minutes before class begins with the link to access class. Please reach out if you have not received the link 15 minutes before class (this email will be coming from one of our Studio Directors, not Mindbody. Check your “promotions” folder in gmail and spam boxes).
- If you do not receive an email and you’ve signed up at least 5 minutes before class begins, email extendYogaOnline@gmail.com for the link.
- Grab your mat, set up your space, and enjoy your practice!
Accessing live stream classes after they happen:
- We plan on recording the majority of our live stream classes and sending them out to the class roster after the class is over (via a link).
- You will have 48 hours to enjoy the class recording.
- If you want to take a specific class, but can’t make it, or had to miss part of class (we get it!); make sure to sign up anyways in order to get the post-class email with the class recording.
- Note: Participants and chat content is NOT recorded, only the teacher is recorded.
extendYoga Mysore Online:
Have an existing Ashtanga Mysore practice? Join our Mysore group on Tues/Thurs from 6:30am-9am, followed by (an optional) group discussion/support from 9am-9:30am. Have a question? Pop it into the comment box and our teacher will respond. Email mysore@extendYoga.com for the zoom links. We also have a Led Half Primary on Friday mornings from 7-8:15am. Sign up per usual for that one.