We are pleased and excited to offer our Ambassador Program (work exchange) for those who are seeking to be more involved in the extendYoga community. If you are: friendly, energetic, dependable, responsible, task-oriented and trustworthy – reach out!
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Support Studio Directors & Managers as needed during shifts
- Helping at the front desk (checking students in, occasionally using online booking system, making transactions)
- Answering phones, answering questions
- Light cleaning/maintaining of studio: mainly rental mat and lobby area upkeep
- A consistent practice at extendYoga for at least 3 months prior to applying
- Ability to commit to at least 3 months
- Availability to commit to at least 1-2 shifts per week (including weeknight and weekend flexibility)
- Willingness to be open to new ideas, receive feedback, give feedback & have FUN!
- Enthusiasm, respect and reliability
- A LOVE for yoga and for spreading the love
- Free unlimited yoga!
- 15% off retail items
- 30% off most workshops/specialty classes
- First consideration for paid positions
- Most importantly, you will be immersed in and an integral part of the amazing extendYoga community