At extendYoga, your wellbeing is our number one priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the protocols listed on this page. We hope you will help us maintain our commitment to our community’s health and safety. Online and Outdoor Class (weather permitting), options are available. Check our schedule for details.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Studio will open 15 min prior to class.
- Limit the amount of belongings you bring; only bring what you need. All belongings will stay in the lobby during class.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED & WAITLIST
- Pre-registration is required. Sign up in advance.
- Waitlist: You will be notified via email if you have been moved from the waitlist into class. If you cannot attend, cancel your spot ASAP.
- Unclaimed spots will be given to waitlisted yogis 2 min before class begins. Please be on time!
- Please no drop-ins. Advance sign up is encouraged.
- All sales final. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
CANCEL & NO-SHOW POLICY
- If you do not cancel 2 hours prior to your class start time, your class will be forfeited.
- All cancellations should be made online by logging into your MBO account (go to “My Schedule” to make any schedule changes). Or via the MBO app.
- Advance sign up is highly encouraged.
- Doors will be locked when class begins. Unclaimed spots will be given to the waitlisted, 2 min before class begins.
- Hands on assists may be offered during class. Please advise your teacher before class if you have any needs or concerns regarding your practice. If at any point during class you should need assistance or would not like any hands-on assistance, please let your teacher know.
MATS & PROPS
- Yoga mats are available to rent for $2. You will be responsible to clean the mat after class and hang it on the drying rack.
- Towel rentals are not available at this time. Blankets, blocks, bolsters, and straps are available. We have mats, towels, and props available for purchase as well.
- The studio is cleaned after each class.
- High quality air purifiers are placed throughout the studio. They feature H13 True HEPA Filters that captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Professional grade UV Light Sanitation is also used.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS/NEED HELP?
Call or email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-881-3330