At extendYoga, your wellbeing is our number one priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the protocols listed on this page. We hope you will help us maintain our commitment to our community’s health and safety. Online and Outdoor Class options are available. Check our schedule for details.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- We’ll make sure our team is healthy and ready to greet you before you arrive!
- If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19, or do not feel well, please reschedule for another time.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Studio will open 15 min prior to class. We kindly ask that you leave promptly after class.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, we ask you to return home and take care of yourself.
- If you are showing signs of COVID-19 or any other illness… same as above.
- Please allow proper spacing and distance between yogis; if you see anyone entering the studio or checking in, wait outside or inside your car.
- Limit the amount of belongings you bring; only bring what you need. All belongings (including water bottles) will stay in the lobby during class.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED & WAITLIST
- Pre-registration is required. We will not take any walk-ins. Sign up in advance.
- Waitlist: You will be notified via email if you have been moved from the waitlist into class. If you cannot attend, cancel your spot ASAP.
- Unclaimed spots will be given to waitlisted yogis 2 min before class begins. Please be on time!
- All sales final. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
CANCEL & NO-SHOW POLICY
- If you do not cancel 2 hours prior to your class start time, you will be charged a $15 cancelation / no show fee.
- All cancelations should be made online by logging into your MBO account (go to “My Schedule” to make any schedule changes). Or via the MBO app.
- Doors will be locked when class begins. Unclaimed spots will be given to waitlisted yogis 2 min before class begins.
MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Masks must be worn at all times (including during class).
- Class size is limited to keep all yogis safe and socially distant.
- Mats will be 6+ feet apart (the floor is marked so you know where to set up).
- Practice social distancing in common areas (changing room is temporary closed).
- Hands on assists will not be offered during class.
MATS & PROPS
- Props, mat and towel rentals are not available. Please bring your own. We will have mats, towels, and limited props available for purchase.
- The studio is cleaned after each class in addition to a weekly deep cleaning.
- Use available hand sanitizer & wash your hands.
- High quality air purifiers are placed throughout the studio. They feature H13 True HEPA Filters that captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Professional grade UV Light Sanitizers are also used after class & overnight in the practice space and bathrooms.
- Enjoy a freshly painted studio too!
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS/NEED HELP?
Call or email us anytime: email@example.com, 301-881-3330