At extendYoga, your wellbeing is our number one priority. We are committed to providing you with a safe and healthy environment by adhering to the protocols listed on this page. We hope you will help us maintain our commitment to our community’s health and safety. Online and Outdoor Class options are available. Check our schedule for details.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Studio will open 15 min prior to class.
- Please allow proper spacing and distance between yogis.
- Limit the amount of belongings you bring; only bring what you need. All belongings will stay in the lobby during class.
PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED & WAITLIST
- Pre-registration is required. Sign up in advance.
- Waitlist: You will be notified via email if you have been moved from the waitlist into class. If you cannot attend, cancel your spot ASAP.
- Unclaimed spots will be given to waitlisted yogis 2 min before class begins. Please be on time!
- All sales final. We cannot offer refunds or exchanges at this time.
CANCEL & NO-SHOW POLICY
- If you do not cancel 2 hours prior to your class start time, you will be charged a $15 cancellation / no show fee.
- All cancellations should be made online by logging into your MBO account (go to “My Schedule” to make any schedule changes). Or via the MBO app.
- Doors will be locked when class begins. Unclaimed spots will be given to waitlisted yogis 2 min before class begins.
MASKS & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated students. (As of June 1st, 2021).
- Class size is limited to keep all yogis safe and socially distant.
- Practice social distancing in common areas (changing room is temporary closed).
- Hands on assists will not be offered during class.
MATS & PROPS
- Yoga mats are available to rent for $2. You will be responsible to clean the mat after class and hang it on the drying rack.
- Props, and towel rentals are not available. Please bring your own. We have mats, towels, and props available for purchase.
- The studio is cleaned after each class.
- High quality air purifiers are placed throughout the studio. They feature H13 True HEPA Filters that captures 99.9% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Professional grade UV Light Sanitizers are also used after class & overnight in the practice space and bathrooms.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS/NEED HELP?
Call or email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-881-3330