Last minute gifts for the Yogi in Your Life
We know it’s not all about materials objects, but sometimes you come across a gift or idea that is just perfect for that special someone. Check out this guide stocked full of cause-related, local and charitable gift ideas that’s sure to make any yogi in your life blissful during the holidays!
1. Handmade Habitat Candles – Who doesn’t love a yummy candle?! These soy candles are made locally, in the DC area and handcrafted with natural, eco-friendly ingredients. Check out delicious scents like lavender, cedar wood, grapefruit, vanilla and more.
$24 for a pack of 3
2. ORIGIN Magazine – A yogi’s favorite read! ORIGIN is the only magazine that is a platform for art, culture, conscious lifestyle, humanitarianism, sustainability and yoga. Stay connected to a community that collaborates and creates, builds bridges and breaks barriers.
$5 for Individual Digital Issue
$40 for a 1-Year Subscription
3. Toys for Tots – Make some tots very happy this holiday season! The next time you’re out looking for last minute gifts, grab a new, unwrapped toy (any age range) and visit your local Toys for Tots drop off center. Can’t make it this week to drop off? No problem, make a donation in any amount online.
4. Flash Tattoos – Look good, do good! Look super cool flashing these tats and 5% of the proceeds from various collections are automatically donated to The Miracle Foundation and Waves for Water. Great stocking stuffer!
5. 15 Days of Bliss for Your Best 2015! – Snag this one for a friend and maybe yourself! Enjoy virtual (via email) guided meditations, visualizations, reflections and journaling from the comfort of your own home. Every day you’ll receive an email including a 5-10 minute meditation video and instructions; begins Mon, Jan 12. Give the gift of bliss!
$15 (that’s $1 a day!)
6. MantraBands – These stylish bracelets are a daily reminder to choose happiness, live what you love and to be present in every moment. They’re adjustable and come in silver, gold, and rose gold.
7. Etsy Gift Card – No time to get creative with gifts? Support small business and talented artisans from all over the country and let your special yogi pick for him/herself.
8. VolunteerMatch – Give the biggest gift of all; your time. With just a couple clicks, pick a cause, plug in your location and help those who really need it. Connect with what
matters to you and give back, anywhere, anytime.